Saturday, April 24, 2010

Growing up

About the title growing up,
Now I get to feel what the society is like.

I'm learning. slowly. feeling like a lost child.
but i'm learning.
Learning what can be written, said, done;
and what can't be written, said , done...

When will I grow up?

I wish that I can remain like a kid,
but the society doesn't allow.
I want to grow up.
To think, speak, act like an adult~

~ ~ ~

For those aunties that percept that everyone working in my job is an aunty.
Please open up your eyes. Students does work too!
The difference in age gap of mine and your child may be lesser than the gap of mine & yours-aunty~

2 comments:

  1. you know i'm working part-time right.
    my part-time colleague suggest that it's better for me not to tell my company i'm working.
    you see. truth cant be told.

    ReplyDelete