I dont think i can post it in facebook, therefore i wrote it here.
There's a colleague of mine broke down when she was in train.
Try to talk to her to stop her from crying.
So I crap with her throughout.
Her tears was really like the description of the running tap.
I found out that her ex-boyfriend has pass away.
And she has been crying for the past 2 days. eyes swollen. couldnt sleep.
I didn't know how to console her. other than providing of tissue.
according to my colleague, her ex was sick, went to hospital, went back home 2week, then...
she describe to me her ex and was rather proud that he was good looking.
felt heartache too but i dont know what i can do.
the first word she told me is, i would rather i dont know about it.
she regret that didnt manage to send him off as she was overseas.
but i believe, if there's this person in your heart, he would never leave you.
Somewhere. Deep in your heart. Somewhere. Looking after you~
I doubt she would see this post but like what i told her earlier,
坚强, 不掉眼泪的女人, 最漂亮. Move on~
you have to move on, even though it's hard to.
You've updated! yea!
ReplyDeletebut..
omg. so sad T.T
ar~ my fans is still here <3
ReplyDelete