I have no choice, have to start my proj now. dateline is this fri. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? ZZZZZZZZZ
i trying my very best to do a bit by bit this whole week. but still...I'm so excited. I'm finally going to MBS next week for exhibition ^^Will share with you when i return.N our OLLO. Have you replied?Or is there anything to reply.Wahaha =X
yup i have already replied. also explained why i replied late. haha (: wad did you do at MBS? goodgood ^^
Erm. not too sure.Either a runner or someone who sits in front of the desk. =X
I have no choice, have to start my proj now. dateline is this fri. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? ZZZZZZZZZ
ReplyDeletei trying my very best to do a bit by bit this whole week. but still...
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited.
I'm finally going to MBS next week for exhibition ^^
Will share with you when i return.
N our OLLO. Have you replied?
Or is there anything to reply.
Wahaha =X
yup i have already replied. also explained why i replied late. haha (: wad did you do at MBS? goodgood ^^
ReplyDeleteErm. not too sure.
ReplyDeleteEither a runner or someone who sits in front of the desk. =X