life is so vulnerable.
everyone take care ok. ^^
today, i'm super blur.
I cut my finger while closing the door.
is there anyone who is more careless than me?
even though i'm no longer a kid,
i feel like being a kid sometimes.
is life like a piece of plain paper good?
i want to play.
i dont want to give people the impression that
i'm guai,
i'm nerd,
i'm those type that will study.
I want to play.
But i dont dare.
Courage?! (where are you?)
How come dont dare to play? wad u wanna play now? (:
ReplyDeletei feel like clubbing now.
ReplyDeleteLike how they club.
But i dont dare~
Hahaha. Let's go after Intern.
Now very difficult to meet up.
I dont have off day. ):
why dont hav off day?
ReplyDeletesun is working at the clinic?
i am wonderin if i should carry on doing part time at my internship.
haha.
gt $$~
but hor..
at nite, haiz. sian.
haha. on off?
ReplyDeleteOr everyday have to report?